Customize the information below for your institution to justify why financial aid administration is so important.
What Financial Aid Does at (School Name):
- Of our total (#) students, (__%) receive financial aid from any source.
- (__%) of need met on average.
- Processes (total aid $) of financial aid from various sources annually.
- Manages institutional scholarships, grants, and loans of (institutional aid $), including ensuring eligibility and equity.
- Receives (#) ISIRS from the Department of Education, leading to (#) aid offers sent.
- Completes (#) verifications to ensure federal and institutional resources are distributed equitably.
- Offers, originates, disburses and reconciles (#) Pell Grants of (campus Pell $).
- Offers, originates, disburses and reconciles (#) Direct Loans of (campus DL $).
- Our cohort default rate is currently (CDR).
- Our average indebtedness at graduation is (__%).
- Offers, disburses, and reconciles Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grant of (FSEOG allocation)
- Offers, manages the employment process for (#) FWS students, and reconciles (FWS allocation).
- Employs (#) students earning ($) each year through institutionally funded positions.
- Offers, originates, disburses, reconciles, and manages complex eligibility requirements for ($) in TEACH Grant funds to ensure high-need fields have highly-qualified educators.
- Completes complex Department of Education reporting, ensuring continued campus-based funds allocations of (FWS and SEOG allocations).
- Ensures the university stays in compliance with complex federal rules and regulations to avoid costly fines and/or the loss of (total federal $), which is (__%) of campus operating income.